Over the past few years, cloud computing has been one of the most popular discussion topics for businesses. “The Cloud” is no longer the future, it’s now, and it has almost endless possibilities. Businesses that have transitioned to the cloud have realized cost-savings and increased functionality. But what’s really important, however, is that every business owner at least understands the basics of cloud computing.
If you think you have a general idea about cloud computing but want to test your knowledge, try this 5 question cloud computing test below and evaluate your results with the answers at the bottom. No peaking!
1. ________ describes a cloud service that can only be accessed by a limited amount of people.
A. Data center
B. Private cloud
D. Public cloud
2. ________ describes a distribution model in which applications are hosted by a service provider and made available to users.
A. Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
B. Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
C. Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
D. Cloud service
3. True or False: Access to a Cloud environment always costs more money compared to a traditional desktop environment.
4. _________ is the feature of cloud computing that allows the service to change in size or volume in order to meet a user’s needs.
5. True or False: A Cloud environment can be accessed from anywhere in the world as long as the user has access to the Internet.
Now consider for a moment if these questions were difficult to answer. Many business owners have a general idea about cloud computing, but need guidance before making a final decision.
Do you want to see what the cloud can do for you? Fill out the form below and choose Cloud Computing under Interested In. We’ll have a technical adviser reach out to discuss what services the cloud can fill for your business needs.
Here is the answer key to the quiz:
1. B (Source)
2. C (Source)
3. False (Source)
4. A (Source)
5. True (Source)