Want to know how IT service management works?
Modern business cannot function without computers, technology and the increased communication and marketing resources they provide. However, it is impossible for most business owners to manage and secure their IT systems on their own. They need to know how IT service management works.
With the rapid rise in new cyber-security threats, the old solutions just don’t work anymore. In addition, modern organizations must have the proper infrastructure to support their company’s workload.
Just like you would hire a plumber or electrician to:
- Do routine maintenance checks to ensure your systems are safe and up to code, and
- Fix an issue that goes wrong,
… you should also hire a qualified IT service management firm to manage your IT infrastructure and cloud services.
What Zaps Organizational Efficiency?
Old computers can cause more problems than business owners realize. You and your workers might be losing several work hours a week waiting for slow loading computers to run through tedious bootups, browser crashes and lack of popup blocking.
All the machines and software in your office can wear out over time, including:
- Printers, faxes and any machine that accesses your Wi-Fi
- Server hardware,
- Networking equipment, and
- Old software
In fact, machines that are several years old lose Wi-Fi connection speed, making websites slower to load for you and your staff.
What Makes Our Managed IT Services Agreement Ideal?
- A flat monthly rate with no mystery fees,
- Noticeably faster working systems and increased productivity,
- Custom cloud service solutions,
- Disaster recovery,
- Dedicated hosting packages,
- Preventive maintenance on your infrastructure, networks and servers,
- 24/7 monitoring and management of all your critical IT systems, and
- Complete software and hardware support
We provide preventive, proactive and reactive IT management and support for SMB’s, large corporations and organizations of any size throughout Southern Florida’s Palm Beach, Miami Dade and Broward Counties.
At 4 Corner IT, we not only serve your needs, we anticipate them. Contact us today.