Small businesses often struggle with the demands of improving their marketplace position while maintaining a solid infrastructure. A weakened economy adds to the issue, forcing small businesses to re-think their budgetary requirements and cut costs across the board.
If you find your business in this position, it may be time to consider the benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
What can SaaS options do for you? Here are some of the many benefits you can reap:
- The most appealing initial benefit may be the cost savings for your business. Enterprises using a Cloud-based service considerably lower the cost of investing in hardware and purchase of software licenses. Rather than paying hefty fees up-front, SaaS is offered for a low monthly subscription fee, helping you budget appropriately. And as there is limited hardware to maintain, you also save the cost of upkeep and maintenance of equipment. Additionally, this reduces energy consumption and expense for your business in the long-term, making SaaS attractive to any business looking for ways of cutting costs.
- Another immediate benefit of SaaS solutions is the ability to use the service quickly. Unlike purchase of software which sometimes requires lengthy download times, SaaS solutions require very little start-up time, allowing you to get to work right away with the software you need.
- Speaking of the software you need, another benefit of SaaS is its configurability. Highly scalable to the specific needs of your business, it allows you to access just what you will actually use and eliminate unnecessary software clutter. This is a time- and money-saving feature. And when you need more, SaaS is easily expandable. It grows with your business, all while helping you keep an eye on the bottom line.
- SaaS also reduces your need for IT support in-house, as your Cloud-based software is maintained by your provider. This lets your IT staff work on other issues, making your business run more efficiently.
- Saas also provides a comprehensive security strategy. Automatic software updates and patch management take the hassle out of maintaining cyber safety of your business. SaaS often provides a more comprehensive backup system than small businesses can manage on their own. Knowing that your data is secure in the Cloud allows you to concentrate on the all-important goal of making your business a success.
If you would like more information about SaaS solutions, please contact us. We can customize a plan that fits seamlessly with your business processes and maximizes your efficiency today.